Tuesday 3 July 2012

I wish for pretty things - a Topshop wish list of makeup and jewellery

TopShop and I have a bit of a love hate relationship , hate because most of there clothes aren't really catered for ladies with big saggy butts and wide horsey hips , love because they have amazing jewellery and makeup simple :P . So i thought i would make a wish list for myself as i have been lusting over allot of thing from topshop lately , with the hope of it magically appearing in my lap , without hurting my bank accounts feelings . Or maybe my boyfriend will see this , and want to treat his lovely girlfriend ;) !

Top row left to right
Eye liner pen in black , Lip stick in Oh la la (i nearly brought this but all they had was opened ones *sad face ) , cream blush in Neon Rose and last Lipstick in Rumour has it 
Bottom row left to right 
Cat bracelet , Bright Bird stack rings , Cross cluster drop earrings , Pearl look ring pack

what are you lusting over from topshop ? 

love love xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment